Friday, August 22, 2008

In the valley

Atop peppy pines, junipers and embracing grass-clad slopes,
Over chilled water springs and the beaming placid lake,
She flew in her dreams,
flew unto eternity, beyond those clouds shrouding the mountain peaks.

In sparkling waters, and on soft lavender blooms
In the green overgrowth on entwining trails around steadfast bens
She fluttered in her dreams,
fluttered blithe fully in the valley of beauty and bliss.

Silence whispered a sweet song,
When the moonlit valley cuddled her in its arms,
She smiled in her dreams,
with the twinkle in her eyes surmounting those of the diamonds in the sky.

Virgin sunshine and chirpy chirps,
S
oft wet grass and morning bells,
Bubbly butterflies and the flora of spring,
She touched them all in her dreams.
She dreamed in the valley of beauty and bliss.

...

I spent two good days at the Vall d'Nuria. Nature does it for me. I like standing amidst tall high trees, so tall that they gracefully defy the famous saying "Sky's the limit". When you look up through the dense shroud of those leaves high above, you do but believe "N'ah, I don't see the limit!".

Song I am listening to : How Great Thou Art
We sang this song in our class assembly when I was in the eighth grade in high-school. The topic of our morning assembly presentation was Nature. Good Old days :). In spite of the disputatious stand I take on my confounded belief in the presence of "God", I like this hymn a lot.

No comments: